Saturday, October 25, 2008

True Loves Kiss






Our Story
Trent and I met through a friend. I instantly found him attractive. The red hair is what made me look twice. :) So, I was shy and it took a while for me to build up enough courage to flirt, but when I finally did Trent understood right away. A week after our first hug, Trent added me to facebook. I was screaming and running around with my roommates! He likes me!! We started texting and one night I invited him to come watch a movie with me at my work (I worked graveyards at a home for the elderly). He said yes. If you know Trent,... you know that this was so bold of him because he is normally so shy. He came by at 11 and we watched Dodgeball and we have been inseparable ever since. He is so wonderful. He told me he loved me at my brother and sister in laws house (Jake and April) while we were suppose to be taking a nap. It was September 23rd. We got engaged the day after Valentine's Day by the Logan temple. So we got married a year after he told me he loved me at the same temple we were engaged at. I hope I never forget the pure joy and love I have felt from Trent on these special occasions. I am so grateful that things turned out SO wonderfully for me. I consider myself very lucky. I also consider Trent very lucky. :D Well, that’s it! We're still married and in love!
Soleil Anderson

3 comments:

April Miner said...

I love you! So excited to see you on here yay!!! xoxo apey

Kimber said...

Hey Soleil, you guys really are cute. I'm glad you found someone great.

Anonymous said...

You guys look so cute together, and I love the story.
Krista